background

Monday, November 24, 2008

Alexander & Grandma Time!

Yeppie I got some one on one time with my grandbaby Alex. The holidays are near and hubby won't be home this year, so he sent Danielle and Phillip out Christmas shopping for me. They all have been cahoots with each other through emails. I know Danielle has already had things delivered for me, from dear hubby to her house. So not only did brother and sister get some quality time together today (they have always been close) but me and Alex did as well. Poor Mike had to work. Alex is getting so big so fast, this year has flown by and my grandson will be 1year old in just less then a month. WOW. He is a funny little card, he tries to mock everything he sees. He has been learning a few new tricks from this granny! LOL Can't take the boy anywhere, he did get to talk to Papa tonight on the phone. He thinks papa lives in the computer, Danielle is always showing Alex Papa's picture and any time you ask where is Papa Alex points to the computer. So here are just a few little pictures I took while Alex stayed with me, today.
When Alex comes to visit he always heads straight for the new room addition, I guess he thinks it is his playroom. We do keep his toys out there plus he loves the jogging trampoline.

Some new toys that we keep for the grand kids when they visit. Don't think Lilly will be interested right away though, maybe Braeden might like them time will only tell.


Oh you not asleep! OK my flash is a bit bright.
I have no idea who taught him this face? LOL

Just to cute! and he can wear orange. LOL

Delmar and Alex are learning to become friends. Ok Delmar is only friends when Alex feeds him cookies. Delmar is Alex's buddy as long as he has food, or Alex is throwing a ball for Delmar.

While Alex napped, I got a chance to finish up the burping clothes for Danielle and Lilly. I didn't know I was this talented until Alex came along. I had made Alex some that was camo and now Lilly. They sure aren't perfect, but Danielle loves them and puts them to good use. They have really came in handy for the new baby burping spit up times. LOL...Well until the next time, which will be Thanksgiving. I hope everyone has a great Holiday. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

well i am glad you had a t great time.we need to do that more offen. he loves going to your house. it will be even better when dad is home and getts to see him too.he is such a hoot.thank you for lillith burp cloths. i do love them , they come in great use.

Anonymous said...

That's funny I always knew you where talented. He sure is getting big fast. And he can't get any cuter. Wait till Lillie gets here, you will have your hands full. I know Papa loves seeing Alex and it gives Alex a chance to continue to know Papa. Love ya Mom