background

Monday, October 13, 2008

Trip Up North 2 Ohio & Kentucky!

Aunt Mary and Phillip at it again. Phillip looks innocent but believe me he started it again with his Aunt. Ha Ha... These two do like to pick at each other, they are enjoyable to watch. It is our family entertainment!
Gee which is the biggest Ham! I like really like this picture of Ronald and Alex together, true cousin love! Ronald was really good with Alex and of course with Delmar. ha ha

Great Grandma having to share her oatmeal cookie with Alex!


Oh no Aunt Mary whispering something to me! I think Aunt Wanda is blowing on my hair! rustling threw the breeze! Ah this is the life, everyone plays with me!

Aunt Wanda and Alex blaming something on one another! Think Aunt Mary and Mom knows who did it. ha ha
Hello again Cousin Ronald! Watcha doin'?

Great Mama is swinging me now! I like the park.
Alex discovers the tunnels! He loved the tunnels at the park in Tipp

Oh wow! geez what can I say! 2 of them are growing up so fast, the other better stay little for a bit!

DOH! around and around we go! Now do I really look old enough to be a mama? ha ha

Swing! Gotta love the swing

The Falls near Tipp City

Snake at the falls near Tipp City!
Geez next generation Bonnie and Clyde! ha ha...

Awww how cute! gotta love those eyes

Hello up there Alex and Great mama!

Well gang me, Phillip, Danielle, Alex and Delmar headed north to Ohio and Kentucky last Wednesday night. Wow what a trip. Alex did most excellent for his first road trip, I am soooo proud of him. We left here around 7pm and made it to Tipp around 5am, would have been there an hour earlier but had to stop for a car accident outside of Lexington. We stayed pretty busy shopping on Thursday, running a muck on Friday at the Charleston Falls, park and some cementary hunting. Don't ask! Left for Kentucky on Saturday got to Grandma Chasteen's around 3pm and took off for home on Monday at 11am and here we are back in Ga at 6pm. Whew what a week. Seems every where we go Alex's eyes seem to be the main attraction, have to admit he has the prettiest blue eyes. Danielle was really excited about getting to see everyone again and introducing Alex to the family, he did make his impression. Nice to know that Alex got to spend some time with his 2 Great Grandma's, Aunts and Cousins, makes the trip worth the drive time. Alex is a very lucky little boy as are the rest of us, to have such a wonderful family full of love and to be surrounded by it all the time, whether the family lives close or far away. I have so many pictures that I have taken of the trips that I can't post them all, I did pick out a few of my favorites and hopefully you will see more on Danielle's blog. Until next set taaa taaaa I need to get some sleep. haha. try sleeping with the prego, or a teeth grinder... arrghhhh ha ha. I love them both dearly though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

alex and i had a great time. i would have not changed it for the world. i enjoyed the time we had together. i am so very proud of alex he did so well. i love you

Anonymous said...

I miss all of you very much,the house seems empty with out you. I loved having you all here and look forward to Christmas. Love the pics and not so much the pain in my legs from the falls walk LoL. Waiting for more pics Mama