background

Thursday, October 23, 2008

My Little Trick or Treater & Missing Scrooge

Tee Hee now how can cute can a little tiger cub be! Yea yea I know but I like the pose, of course had to do some editing so he looks all alone. ha ha. Daddy was holding him up. But to me it looks like he is trying to be a ghost with his arms up and all I need is sound to hear Oooooo. ha ha. I am going to have the cutest grandson in the sub-division this year that is for sure. His first Halloween I get the honor of sharing it with him, I am so excited. Yeppie Yaahooo. No worries Papa is staying up to date and getting pictures all the time, so he is sharing this Halloween also, just in a different country is all.
Holidays with out hubby again. We all understand and make our sacrifices just as any armed force family does. This makes the families stronger and brings us closer. I sure do miss him, even though we email hundreds times a day. He calls from time to time and now we are able to web cam with each other. Me, Danielle and hubby have already web cam about 3 times just to get it set up, still got some bugs in it, but it seems to help and missing you part. Just to let everyone know he is doing well and staying busy. Time will just fly pass and he will be back home with all of us again soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a cute outfit,bet mama bought it. LOL He is a real cutie. But so is papa, but can't he ever smile in a pic. You are a very strong person and a very loving one also. I know he feels very confident when he is away like this because he can rely on you to keep things going. Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

hey mom. i know my little tigger is going to have fun on halloween. hey and wait a min just cause its a tigger doesnt mean you got it....lol.... and cant wait till that night to see what he thinks of everyone walking arond and seeing all different kinds of scary things... hopely none will scare him.love you