
This was a wonderful weekend Alex spent Friday night thru Sunday afternoon with us. He was such a good boy and a happy one. I was kind of worried that he might be fussy not having his Mommy around since she has always been with him. All went more then well, he hardly cried I don't even think he really cried just a fuss or two. We played, slept, ate, played some more and slept, of course Grandma got the poopie diapers. Seems everyone disappeared! LOL. This pic is Saturday morning just me and Alex are awake at 6am.

Here I am playing with Uncle Phillip, he is funny but boy does he sneeze a lot and I thought I did. Can't wait until I can run around and Uncle Phillip chases me!

Shhh! Alex decided to take a quick nap after a visit from Aunt Cheryl's and while Papa and Uncle Phillip went to go get us something to eat. Isn't he the cutiest

Whoa Papa! Just leaving me hanging out to dry! This is how to wake Alex up! LOL

Sunday! See I am still a happy little boy! Grandma is playing with me. She played with me all weekend and bathed me, fed me, put me to bed! Ain't she the best!

Still playing with me! Grandma tossed me around from swing to floor to lap then to Papa back to floor and then back to swing! I got lots of excerise at Grandma and Papa's house!

Here I am being silly with Uncle John and Papa! Uncle John is funny. Wanna know a secret I finally let Grandma get some pictures of me smiling! She was taking pictures of me all weekend trying to catch the smile, but I was faster then the camera! ha ha...

Look at me Grandma better hurry and take the picture! ha ha..I made Papa laugh too!
Well Alex your Mommy will be here soon to take you home! We sure loved having you and will miss you bunches, until next time little one! Hugs and bunches of kisses and Love! We love you Alex and Danielle!
2 comments:
well you heard my comments on the phone but wanted to put it in writing. He is so cute and the picture of him and papa are the best i've seen. I love the lite in both there eyes and the biggest smile, laugh or what ever on both of them, Alex and Papa too. Love you all Mom
i am so glad yall had a good time. and i am happy that he was such a good boy for you or the weekend. i bet you cant wait for the time. thank you for everything. it meant so much to me. i had missed him very much. but it nice to be back home and have him back with me. thanks again. i love you..muah
Post a Comment