

Yep took some time on Saturday to visit my daughter and grandson. We had a good ol time just picking on Alex and letting Uncle Phillip spend some time with his nephew. Papa couldn't go this time, he was working on the new addition to the house. I think one day me and Danielle will go shopping and let Papa babysit. LOL. Maybe we should make a Sunday during Nascar, never to young to become a Dale Jr. Fan!!!! All 3 of us was up to our old ways of just messing around, if you happen to catch my daughters blog watch the video you will see what I mean. LOL. We do have a good time when we are all together, nice to know some things never change. Even though we all grow in our lives, there will always be the kid in us.
2 comments:
hey mom, well i will never change. i will always be a kids at heart. i enjoy having you here. it always great to see you.cant wait til i see you tomorrow. i love you
I really enjoyed Danielle's blog. It reminded me of other visits I've had with you and I laughed my a-- off. Don't ever lose that kid feeling. I love you all and you make my life worth while. Mom
Post a Comment