background

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Introductions to first half of the crew

Ok bare with me this is my first posting. Let me first begin by introducing you to the stranger who has me in a bear hug at a Taekwondo Tounment, (brave man). This is my beloved friend and sole mate Phil. He came into my life about 17 and half years years ago and has brought a sparkle of love and laughter to every moment. Even though he hails from Kentucky I won't hold that against him. LOL. Love ya....honey....He is retired Air Force and now continues to do the same work but as a goverment contractor with Northrup Grumman. Our family is very proud of him and understands the sacrafices he has made not only for this country but for this family as well. He is a man made of great family values and wisdom.

For the next one on the crew, this one in the powder blue jacket is Danielle our daughter. She is one of the highlights of my life and her smile and blue eyes can melt a heart of anyone she meets. She is 20 years old and now a new mom of a little boy (who you meet here shortly). Danielle graduated from Perry HS in 2006. (Whew) she has always been my bundle of surprises and keeps me on my toes, I am very proud of her and there is no star to far from her reach. Danielle is very talented in drawing and crafts. She once painted a picture for her Dad for his birthday of a horse, and that picture hangs in our living room with great pride. She is planning to attend college in the Spring, she is considering the medical field (keep with it fishy). We love you SweetPea!
As we continue on: This happy camper is our son Phillip Michael who soon will be turning 13 years old this month. Oh goody another teen. lol. Of course he is another highlight of my life. This growing young gentleman has the darkest brown eyes and uses those against me to melt my heart, (along with most of his teachers). He is an excellent student and is planning on trying out for soccer and track this year in 7th grade. Good luck Bud. Phillip is looking into the future and wanting to sort of follow in his dad's footsteps, but wants to attend the Air Force Academy after graduation. Here is another where the stars are in his reach and we know he will grab them. We are very proud of him and blessed with such a great son. We love you little bud.

Next on the list: Here are another pride and joy. This is Kristy and Braeden. Kristy is my step-daughter and our Grandson Braeden 2 years old is a joy. Kristy keeps saying she has this wonderful man in her life named Travis, but we yet to meet him LOL. We know he is real because he liked my candy I sent for Christmas. LOL Kristy still lives in Ohio and that is a bit of distance between us, but I keep tabs as much as possible with her blog that she keeps. If you ever make it to my home you will see their pictures around the house, with smiles of love between her and Braeden. Braeden keeps his mom on her toes that is for sure. We love to read or hear about his latest adventures. Even though the miles are far, the love is still quite close. Love ya...





Next: This one hates his picture taken (tough)...This is my step-son John. Wow so much to say..LOL.. John has come to stay with us down below the Mason Dixon Line, in search of a job. He has been a big help to us, helping with computer stuff, working on the new addition to the house and reaching things for me since I am short. Oh he doesn't let me forget that, or the fact that I am aging, what a shit. I know that Phillip Michael is enjoying having him here and reconnecting with his big brother. He is such a joy to have here, even though he picks at me constantly. teeheee. Love ya any way I guess...LOL

Almost there: This new addition is Mike, Danielle's husband and father of Alex. Mike spent some time in the Army and is now working for Norfolk Southeren Railroad. He is attending Macon State college for computer courses. He has learned to do some scuba diving and I am sure he misses it. Mike has been working any extra time he has on designing a website for family, Danielle and Alex. He has already generated on website for his mom and her catering service, it is a very nice site. We welcome him into this zoo crew family.

The ever most newest addition: May I introduce my Grandson: Alexander Donovan just 4 weeks old and cute at can be. This little man has been a bit of a handful for Danielle but she is doing just great with him. Can't wait to use the words boys will be boys. LOL I wait on the days when Danielle calls and tells me new things he is doing. I smile with such great pride. We love you Alex.

Well that is some of them for now, oh there are more..I still have to introduce the animals that live with us, wait thought I did that. LOL. Wait until you meet Delmar the dashie what a hoot, then the beagles...oh woof woof..then we have Taz kitty who won't leave the finches alone. LOL. Until later hope I didn't bore you to much.. Until next time Tahhhh tahhhhhh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Believe it or not I found it. Good job but some grammar mistakes. Ha Ha Like I should talk. Love it

Anonymous said...

hey mom. i love the the first post. it was really sweet of everything you said. look at what we get you started in. lol... i love you that you have a blog site now. just make sure you keep it pdated just like you tell me. i love you

Anonymous said...

Hey, Great site. Enjoyed reading about the Zoo Crew. I live so far away it is hard to keep up with the Zoo Crew. This will alow me to know what is going on. It's not like I live within throwing distance. LOL My soul mate wants a picture of you on your John Deer Tractor with halter top and short short's on. Say's your blog won't be complete unless you have the old John Deer Tractor as part of the Zoo Crew. Guess we will give you a break for now since it is winter. Don't forget Spring is coming and we want to see John Deer.
Take care, The Pink Panther